Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

I really like the designs of these characters. Kind of reminds me of Bryan Lee O'Malley's later stuff :D

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Shoryuken!

This was amazing! It's so cool that you're still doing this stuff after this much time, you know?

Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind

Hmm...

The Hydro Thunder bits were cool, and the song was good, but the bits with Vinter singing the song were a little boring. More Hydro Thunder, less Vinter with a keytar.

Cosmic Crush 2 Cosmic Crush 2

Um, InsaneXade, you do realize that this is a video game, right? factual accuracy isn't exactly the prime objective, here. Other than that, though, this is an awesome game.

Parkour Parkour Brooklyn Parkour Parkour Brooklyn

Fun, but ugly.

It's a fun game. I like the quicktime events, but the animation has a looong way to go. 9 and 4. If you make a second game, make it look better.

Adventurous Eric Adventurous Eric

^_^

This is a nice game. It's peaceful, and fun. It's like a little cartoon, with some Mouse Avoider-type stuff thrown in. I love games like this, where you need dexterity to play them. Mofunzone always makes great games, and this is one of their shining stars. It's short, pretty, and fun to play. 10 and 5.

Hard electro attempt Hard electro attempt

Niiice.

Very well done. The AngryFaic visualizer fits very well with this song.

(8bitdisco) Dancing with kites (8bitdisco) Dancing with kites

Damn Good

This track is pretty good. However, I'm not sure if you haven't already added the singing, but if you haven't, then don't. This might be just me, but I like my electronic music to speak for itself, without having someone speak over it.

Cerebral Infection Cerebral Infection

Whoo!

This is awesome. I've been playing your songs on Audiosurf, and they're all really fun. I think this one will be just as fun. 10 and 5.