Girl Gamers Girl Gamers

I really like the designs of these characters. Kind of reminds me of Bryan Lee O'Malley's later stuff :D

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Shoryuken!

This was amazing! It's so cool that you're still doing this stuff after this much time, you know?

Ride Like The Wind Ride Like The Wind

Hmm...

The Hydro Thunder bits were cool, and the song was good, but the bits with Vinter singing the song were a little boring. More Hydro Thunder, less Vinter with a keytar.

Shiftlimits:Galaxy Collab Shiftlimits:Galaxy Collab

Cool ^_^

That was really awesome. Though, you know, has anyone noticed that TMan always does the same animations? I mean, it's always just a guy with a sword fighting a bunch of guys with a fixed camera and a single location, just with a different background. Still, it's cool.

Pokemon - Left 4 Dead Pokemon - Left 4 Dead

Funny, and original

This was fun to watch, and my computer doesn't even have sound. Thank you for making this.

Castle Repercussions - D2 Castle Repercussions - D2

Woo-hoo!

That's some awesome shit! 10 and 5, oh master of stick figure flash animation.

Castle Repercussions - D1 Castle Repercussions - D1

Epic.

It's an awesome animation, and don't you forget it! 10 and 5, and I can wait for your future animations.

Castle Series Tribute Castle Series Tribute

Uhh...

Well, it's not amazing, but it's good for Pivot. I hope your future works are longer, and more creative.

Castle Repercussions - B Castle Repercussions - B

Nicely done.

This is the shortest one, but it can hold its own against the other Castle episodes. Dude, you created a pissed-off, well-animated, hi-def, stick figure midget. Way to go.

Get-lost responds:

Midget? Haha. Thanks

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

Coo.

I liked it, tho it can't match the first. However, I agree with Bonescythecauldron, cuz it's getting pretty predictable. Good job, tho.